Holiday Cake Batter Popcorn Mix!
I’m sure it’s no surprise that our family likes food. Almost every holiday includes a yummy recipe that we create together and share with our friends. This past week was no exception.
Holiday Cake Batter Popcorn Mix
- 2 bags of microwave popcorn
- 11 oz. bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of M&M’s® White Peppermint
- 1/2 cup of M&M’s® Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup M&M’s® Holiday Milk Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Microwave popcorn according to package directions. Pour into a large bowl.
- Pour white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Toss with vegetable oil.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring frequently until melted.
- Add cake batter to melted chocolate.
- Pour over the top of popcorn.
- Use your hands to mix the popcorn and white chocolate/ cake batter mixture.
- Pour in the M&M’s®
- Spread out mixture on a baking sheet.
- Use a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag with the corner cut off, to drizzle frosting over the top of your popcorn.
- Serve with a tall glass of Great Value Milk!
I don’t know about you, but our family is always looking for ways to serve others during this Holiday season. We have so much to be thankful and we should really try to help others.
There are plenty of food banks set up in our community that we can donate to, and we have always donated cans of food in the past. One thing I’ve never thought about was donating milk.
8 thoughts on “Holiday Cake Batter Popcorn Mix”
oh my…wait until my kids see it..It has all the ingredients they love sooo much 🙂
I think they'll love it Indah!
Cake mix over popcorn! Who knew? This sounds like such a yummy recipe. I've got it on my list of things to make.
Thanks Nina! Let us know how you like it!
This looks like a yummy recipe, perfect for the holidays! Thank you so much for sharing!
Staying up late working during the holidays means I should be eating this popcorn at my desk! Yum. #client
Heather, you totally should!