Fall life is in full swing at our house! We are running around trying to get homework done and getting the girls to their after school activities and now we are getting ready for Halloween. Don’t get me wrong, I really do like to be busy but sometimes it’s so hard to find something that I can feed my kids on the run that makes me feel like I didn’t just feed them a slice of bread as we run out the door. I live at Walmart! I think they should give me my own parking spot. I have found some fun ways to make something yummy for dinner that we can eat on the run. Great for everyday life, Halloween or even camping in the mountains!
The best thing, is that you can throw away the dishes when dinner is over!
- In a large skillet, place the ground beef and onion. Cook on a medium heat until completely browned. Mix in the taco seasoning and prepare according to the seasoning package.
- Open bags. Spoon equal amounts of the taco meat, and then garnish with lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream into the bags. Eat with a plastic fork and your ready to go!
Wild Cherry Pepsi
Coconut ice cream
Fresh lime slices
Can whip topping
- Start with a couple of scoops of ice cream, we used 3 to make it extra creamy!
- Squeeze a slice of fresh lime into the cup and if you really love lime and some more.
- Then pour the Pepsi over the ice cream until the glass is full. Top it off with Whip cream and a cherry on top!
There you have it, DINNER! I hope you enjoy it!