This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone#MyCatMyMuse #CollectiveBias
We are the proud owners of two cute kitties! My daughter, Andie begged her dad to get a cat and being a daddy’s girl he crumbled to her request! Before we knew it, Miss Puma was pregnant and had a liter of kitties and so My Lisa had to have her own cat as well. Yes, we were able to find fabulous homes for the rest. My girls love to spoil their cat’s and the best place to do that is at PetSmart.
We had the opportunity to try Purina Muse® Natural Cat Food the other day and boy was Puma happy! With Muse you don’t have to choose between natural and food that tastes great. Your cat can have both when you choose Muse. Natural has never been so delicious. You can put Muse to the test with our clean plate guarantee. I can tell you that our cat did lick the plate clean!!!
Choosing which food to buy won’t be a hard choice from now on because Muse will always be the winner. You can only find Purina Muse® Natural Cat Food at PetSmart exclusively.
After eating a natural and healthy meal, every cat needs some exercise and recreation. The best types of cat toys should mimic skills that they would use if they were living in the wild. Not all cats like toys and some will only like one type. So if you don’t know what kind they will like or you are short of cash, this is a fun way to find out what kind they will love. Here are four simple toys you can make from things that you have around the house.
1. Cut a piece of cardboard into a rectangular shape, Or you can use a empty toilet paper roll.
2. Fold the cardboard over and poke the end of the string through it. Tie a knot in the string on the bottom part of the cardboard.
3. The other end of the string, tie to a dowel or even a pencil. The toy should begin to look like a pendulum when you swing in front of your cat.
4. The goal is to make the toy agile so that when you move it, it will look as much as possible like a living thing.
Making a Rattle Bottle:
1. Take a empty bottle, and if there is still a label on it, peel it off.
2. Open the bottle and fill with pennies, uncooked popcorn or anything else that will rattle.
3. Make sure to put the lid on tight and your ready to go.
1. Find an old stuffed animal. The best, would be one that looks like a mouse. You will also need glue and a pencil.
2. Cut a small hole in the bottom of the stuffed animal and if the stuffing is leaking out, remove enough of it so that your cat will not try to pull it out and eat it.
3. Put a small dab of glue onto the end of the pencil and stick it inside the stuffed animal and secure it in place.
4. Hold the end of the pencil and wave it around in front of your cat. They will love to pounce on it or even give it a little nibble.
1. Wear an old sock for a few hours, long enough for your odor to rub off.
2. Fill the sock with catnip and tie the end.
Need a coupon? Click on PetSmart and get a coupon for buy 3 and get 3 free! Here is a few fun ways to play with your cat. What is your favorite thing to do with your kitty?