Extra Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Bake
I mentioned last week how busy my life has gotten, now that I have 4 kids one of which being a newborn. It can get really hectic around here during dinnertime, and it’s not always easy to whip up dinner. Luckily for me, Campbell’s new products help make my life easier.
This new Campbell’s Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Sauce is REALLY good. I loved it because it was literally the easiest dinner I’ve made in a long time. I also loved it because my family loved it. It was easy to make, and it was delicious! That’s a win in my book!
I think you’ll love it too! You literally only need 4 ingredients for this entire dish.
Chicken, broccoli, Campbell’s Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Oven Sauce, and extra cheese of your choice!
Extra Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Bake (Printable Recipe)
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Campbell’s Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Oven Sauce Packet
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup of cheese sliced, I used extra sharp Coastal Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spread out broccoli in the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle half of your extra cheese of choice on broccoli.
- Top broccoli and cheese with chicken thighs.
- Pour @Campbells Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Oven Sauce on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle your chicken with the rest of your extra cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked!
- Serve with rice and enjoy!