This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#FamilyPizzaCombo #CollectiveBias
We are so excited at our house for football season!!! Both of my sons and my husband played football in high school and I have a daughter who is a high school cheerleader, so we can’t wait each Friday to watch a high school football game. Most Saturdays, we get together to watch the college teams from Utah. It’s so fun because everyone has their favorite team and the best part is the good hearted rivalry. You can’t watch a game without some yummy food in the mix! Sam’s Club has a Coke & Pizza Bundle that is so amazing! The bundle includes: 16 inch pizza(you choose the kind), cheesy bread sticks, cookies and a 2-liter of Coke for only $13.98 (*prices may vary) and the best part, it tastes incredible!
We picked it up right before the BYU and Utah games had started. Everything is cooked and you don’t need to shop for the products individually. The combo pack makes it easy for you to purchase it from the Cafe and go!
Now that the food is covered, you need to have your football party kit ready to make the game even better! We put together a kit that we can have ready for any football occasion just to make it more special. Here’s a fun list of things you can include in your own kit.
1. Pom Poms
2. Jar and scratch paper- So everyone can write down their predictions about the score!
3. Football- Half time entertainment
4. Glow sticks- If your watching the game outside, it sets the mood!
5. Trophies- A fun little way to congratulate the winner of the guessing game
6. Blanket- Inside or out it’s fun to cover up while your in football heaven!
7. Invitations- Even if it’s just for your family, everyone loves the little touches.
8. Face Paint- Show your team love!
9. Play list- Make your play list, so can have your own half time show!
10 Outdoor Movie Screen- To liven it up, make your own outdoor screen!
Whatever you add to your own football kit, will make a big difference in your party! Have fun!
I’ve shared how we’re using the Family Pizza Combo to make the most of our football night! What will you do at your next football party?