Day three of crockpot freezer meals! These are awesome. The lasagna was Matt’s favorite one so far! He literally ate so much of it. It’s a little different so see what you think!
SLOW COOKER LASAGNA
1.5 pounds ground beef
1 med onion
1 diced green pepper
32 oz spaghetti sauce
box of rigatoni
10 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
10 oz cheddar shredded
1. Brown ground beef
2. Boil Noodles for 3 minutes.
3. While ground beef is cooking, chop onion and green pepper sauté with ground
Once cool mix together meat, onion, green pepper, and sauce. Put in gallon
5. In a separate gallon, bag put noodles.
6. In a different quart-sized freezer bag put the cheese.
7. Staple bags together.
8. Label each bag with which recipe they’re for & lay flat to freeze.
9. It is important that the bags are thawed out the morning you are ready to
assemble this recipe.
10. Layer noodles, pasta then cheese, 2 layers.
11. Cook on low for 4 hours.
2 pounds boneless country
1 large bottle of BBQ sauce
1/2 diced onion
2 garlic cloves diced
1. Place 2 pounds of boneless
country ribs in a bag with your favorite BBQ sauce.
2. Cook on low for 8 hours
3. Serve with potatoes, salad, corn on the cob, and my favorite Mac & Cheese! Picture to come!
1 lb. chicken breasts
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 zucchini, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 sweet onion chopped
3 garlic cloves
1. Throw all the ingredients in a gallon-size freezer bag and give it a shake to mix
2. To cook: thaw in the fridge for 24 hours, then dump it in the crockpot and cook on
LOW for 6-8 hours.
with spaghetti noodles.