Crockpot Freezer Meals Day 3 Lasagna BBQ Ribs and Chicken Cacciatore
Day three of crockpot freezer meals! These are awesome. The lasagna was Matt’s favorite one so far! He literally ate so much of it. It’s a little different so see what you think!
SLOW COOKER LASAGNA
1.5 pounds ground beef
1 med onion
1 diced green pepper
32 oz spaghetti sauce
box of rigatoni
10 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
10 oz cheddar shredded
1. Brown ground beef
2. Boil Noodles for 3 minutes.
3. While ground beef is cooking, chop onion and green pepper sauté with ground
Once cool mix together meat, onion, green pepper, and sauce. Put in gallon
5. In a separate gallon, bag put noodles.
6. In a different quart-sized freezer bag put the cheese.
7. Staple bags together.
8. Label each bag with which recipe they’re for & lay flat to freeze.
9. It is important that the bags are thawed out the morning you are ready to
assemble this recipe.
10. Layer noodles, pasta then cheese, 2 layers.
11. Cook on low for 4 hours.
2 pounds boneless country
1 large bottle of BBQ sauce
1/2 diced onion
2 garlic cloves diced
1. Place 2 pounds of boneless
country ribs in a bag with your favorite BBQ sauce.
2. Cook on low for 8 hours
3. Serve with potatoes, salad, corn on the cob, and my favorite Mac & Cheese! Picture to come!
1 lb. chicken breasts
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 zucchini, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 sweet onion chopped
3 garlic cloves
1. Throw all the ingredients in a gallon-size freezer bag and give it a shake to mix
2. To cook: thaw in the fridge for 24 hours, then dump it in the crockpot and cook on
LOW for 6-8 hours.
with spaghetti noodles.