Apple Cinnamon Bread
Andie hates when I make desserts because my favorite dessert in the world is apple cinnamon anything. I love it! I could have it every day!
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2/3 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 eggs (room temperature)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup milk
1 large apple diced
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
3. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and set to the side.
4. In a stand mixer, cream together white sugar and softened butter. Add in one egg at a time and then add vanilla. Mix until blended.
5. Add flour and baking powder, then milk.
6. Pour half the batter into the pan. Take half of the apples and press into the batter, then dump half of the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture on top of the apples.
7. Dump in the remaining batter and repeat with the apple and brown sugar mixture. Pat down the apples and sugar.
8. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
9. Cool in the pan for 20 minutes, run a butter knife around the edges then dump onto the cooling rack. Cool completely before cutting and serving.