Taco Bell Inspired Crunch Wrap Copycat!
1 Large burrito tortilla
1 Hash brown patty
1 tablespoon Salsa
1 tablespoon regular Velveeta cheese
1 sausage patty or 2 pieces of bacon
1/4 cup Fiesta shredded cheese
1. First in a pan cook your meat. Once cooked use the same pan to cook your hash brown patty for 7 minutes on each side.
2. Meanwhile, scramble your eggs in a medium heated pan. Once they are cooked well add salsa and Velveeta cheese. When it is melted set aside.
3. Place shredded cheese in the middle of the tortilla, put the hash brown on top and then the eggs and then the meat of your choice.
4. Using water glue the tortilla into a flat disc-like shape. Place the wrap in the medium-high heat pan seam side down until golden brown (about 5 minutes), then flip it over and cook the other side!
5. Enjoy while it is still warm! We had leftovers and Ben re-heated one and it was still amazing!!