We are so excited for the “Avengers: Age of Ultron/The Avengers”, movie that comes out this Friday, May 1st! My cute girl, loves the Avenger movies so much that all of her friends have different super hero shirts that they wear to school, and Walmart has the best selection. As a mom, I’m excited because I can enjoy a movie with my kids without worrying about the content of the movie.
Lisa and I had so much fun going through Walmart searching for Avengers goodies and looking for our inner super hero! Of course, she had to pose for pictures with every item! Captain America is her all time favorite Avenger! We decided to have a kick off party to celebrate the release of the movie and we came up with this fun recipe that is sure to please any crowd.
Mac and Cheese Rolls Ups
1 box Mac and Cheese, Prepared according to the box
1 package of egg roll wraps
your favorite dipping sauce
- Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan and turn heat on medium. While the oil is warming up, start making your rolls!
- Scoop a Tablespoon of mac and cheese at the end of the egg roll wrap.
- Fold the two sides towards the middle of the wrap.
- Starting with the end that has the mac and cheese, roll towards the other end.
- Seal the seam with water.
- Gently place into the frying pan because the water will make the oil, pop. Brown each side until they are golden in color.
- Place onto a plate that is covered in paper towels to soak up excess oil. Serve immediately.
Once you are in the app, scan in store signage from Kellog’s, Hasboro, Dr. Pepper or Marvel to reveal secret content! You can also scan the specially marked Avengers packaging of these brand to unlock even more secret content! I’m super excited, starting on April 30th, scan any 12 packs of Dr Peppers Avengers or scan the in-store signage to unlock a digital comic book. This amazing comic book is brought to you by Dr. Pepper!
Now you know what is Lisa’s favorite Avenger character, what’s yours?