Now that Cooper, my one-year-old, is starting to get old enough to know what’s going on, I want to start making Holidays fun for him. Here are a few things I thought of for St. Patrick’s Day but if you do something really fun that your kids love please share!! I need more ideas!
1. Read the History: Do you even know what St. Patrick’s Day comes from? You can find it here!
2. Green Breakfast: My mom always made green pancakes with green eggs and milk!
3. Deck out in green: And when I say deck out, I mean deck out! Go shopping before hand, and don’t forget the sparkly gold!
4. Frost Shamrock Cookies: This is never a bad idea on a holiday! For the best sugar cookie recipe ever (for reals!!!) click here!
5. Hunt for Leprechauns: Kids love this! Here is how to build a leprechaun trap in case you haven’t built one before 😉 click here!