This is not your ordinary Mac & Cheese! This is so cheesy and creamy that you will be in cheese heaven!
1 lb. Macaroni
1 cup heavy cream
2 Tablespoons butter
2 garlic clove, minced
1/2 cup Fontina, grated
1/2 cup Goat cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
1/2 cup Romano, grated
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
1/2 to 1 cup Panko crumbs
- Cook the macaroni according to the package but add salt to the water. Leave the macaroni toward the al dente side.
- Combine the cream, butter, and garlic in a large saucepan. Heat on the stove on a low heat. When the cream is hot, add the 4 cheeses!
- Drain the macaroni and add it to the pot. Stir gently to combine and add extra cream if it’s too thick. Don’t over mix, if there are little clumps of cheese, it will be fine.
- Add the salt and pepper, if needed, add a little more.
- Pour the mixture into a large, buttered dish. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and the top is golden brown. 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.