This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigHero6Release #CollectiveBias
One of my favorite things is to have a movie night with my family! Boy,was I super excited to see the #BigHero6Release and have the chance through #CollectiveBias to talk about it! We ran over to Walmart when the movie was released on February 24th to pick up a copy of this super cute movie. It is really hard to find things that you can watch as a family and worry that you might have to fast forward the movie or send the kids in the other room.
The movie has such a great message and will put a smile on your face!
As you can see from my picture above, the movie is going fast! It’s easy to find because it’s on the endcap at the store. When you purchase of the Big Hero 6 Blu-Ray/DVD + Gift With Purchase Set, it includes a digital movie on Vudu while supplies last! Simply scan your receipt using the Savings Catcher in the Walmart app. Then look for a message on your phone or email. Now you can watch Big Hero 6 on any device!
You can’t watch a movie without treats! We decided to go with a theme and since we love wings, we decided to come up with a Aunt Cass inspired wing.
Ingredients: Click to print:
1 Tablespoon salt
2 Tablespoons smoked paprika
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon tumeric
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
4 lbs chicken wings
1 Tablespoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 Tablespoon ground coriander
2 Tablespoons lime juice
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 cup honey
1/2 cup water
2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- In a small bowl, combine all the wing coating. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Spread the wings on the baking sheet and cook until the fluid runs clear, about 35 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, combine the wing sauce ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil. Stir constantly. Once it boils put sauce on simmer.
- Pour wing sauce in a large bowl, and then place cooked wings into the bowl and toss until coated.
Wings were are yummy treat to celebrate this fun movie. What is your families favorite movie night treat? We would love to hear!
Click on the picture on Baymax and watch a short clip of the Big Hero 6 Movie!