Whether we like it or not, the cold winter months are at our doorstep, so I will be following these few tips to keep my family healthy and our immune systems supported.
1. Wash your hands. I bet you tried to skip over this because you already know that it’s the smart thing to do, but take a second and think about how lazy you are. How often do you really take the time to wash your hands a little more often during the winter months? You do? Oh, well then sorry to bother you. Oh that was a lie? Well, do it!! Using hand sanitizer is also a great option when you’re not able to wash your hands.
2. Keep frequently touched surfaces clean. One word: Cell phone! Use sanitizing wipes (like Wet-Ones) to routinely clean off your cell phone, computer, tablet and anything else that is frequently touched.
3. Use Ester-C. Ester-C is a pill packed full of vitamin c that supports your immune system when you need it most. All you need to do is take one daily and ta-da! Your immune system is packed with the nourishment it needs. Ester-C is great because it is manufactured without chemical solvents, which means it’s non-acidic and gentle on your stomach. You can search for the hashtags #24HourEsterC #CollectiveBias for more information.
Where can you find this fantastic product?? I found it in the multivitamins section at Walmart, and I’m pretty sure it is carried in most stores that have a pharmacy.
4. Exercise. Getting your heart pumping strengthens your heart and strengthens your immune system. Plus it will make you feel better overall as well.
5. Eat healthy (and don’t forget a little Chicken Noodle Soup!) Eating healthy will keep your body ready to fight off germs, not to mention full of vitamins. Also, according to Web MD, research shows that the ingredients in Chicken Noodle Soup actually might have a natural effect on inflammation.