Sunday the best day for a mouth watering treat! The whole family will fall in love with this yumminess! I know the drill team loved them and Andie’s friend sent me a text to tell me that I saved her life by sending treats to school.
Click Here To Print Recipe:
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
3/4 cup chopped almonds
1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8×8 baking pan with aluminum foil, and then spray with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar together. Add the vanilla and egg and mix until completely blended. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt and baking powder. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture. When it’s completely blended, mix in butterscotch chips.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and layer with chocolate chips, coconut and almonds.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk evenly on the top. Sprinkle a few more chocolate and butterscotch chips on top!
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let them completely cool. When you feel the bottom of the pan and its cool, they are ready!