Ben and I have been trying to eat a healthy bigger breakfast and smaller dinners, but since we love to sleep as long as possible we’ve been having to get creative so that breakfast is grab n’ go for him to take it to work. We came up with this and let’s just put it this way… Get ready to have your taste buds melt off!! MMM mmm MMM!
1. Pop your bread in the toaster and let it work it’s magic.
2. Cut your strawberries into slices.
3. When your toast is done, on one slice, spread on your yogurt and place as many blueberries and strawberries as your heart desires. Butter the other slice.
4. Sprinkle on a little cinnamon and sugar.
5. Put the pieces together and bite into happiness!