Mmm mmm mmm!! This is a pretty quick skillet dish that was delicious! I love me some pasta!
2 Tbs olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup diced onion
1 can of chicken broth
1 cup milk, plus 2 Tbs milk, divided
1 package frozen cheese tortellini
2-3 cups fresh spinach, chopped
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
1 Tbs lemon juice
2 tsp cornstarch
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
3-4 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
salt & pepper, to taste
1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
2. Once hot, add in garlic and onions, stirring and cooking 2-3 minutes.
3. Add in chicken broth and 1 cup milk. Heat mixture until just barely boiling.
4. Add in frozen tortellini. Give it a quick stir and place the lid on the skillet. Set timer to 10 minutes. Pasta will heat and eventually come to a boil.
5. Meanwhile, give the spinach a few quick chops and cut the sun dried tomatoes into smaller pieces.
6. Combine 2 Tbs milk and 2 teaspoons of cornstarch, stirring until smooth.
7. Once timer goes off, remove the lid but keep the heat on medium. Add in milk-cornstarch mixture, stirring to combine.
8. Add in all remaining ingredients except for Parmesan cheese.
9. Give pasta a few stirs. After about a minute or two the spinach will be wilted and the sauce will thicken up.
10. Top with parmesan cheese and enjoy!!
Your Closest CHEERLEADERS! We are your big sisters , cheerleaders , and confidence boosters in building a happy home. We are the Lou Lou Girls!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.