Need a recipe for dinner tonight, that doesn’t take all day to cook? This is was quick and easy and really good! Matt really loves lasagna but we didn’t have any cottage cheese so I threw together the stuff we did have.
The only thing that this is missing is the cottage cheese and I added a little twist that I think was a total success! Give this a try!!
1 lb extra-lean ground beef
4 cups of penne pasta cooked
1 jar (24 oz) Fontina & Asiago Marinara sauce
2 cups Garlic Alfredo sauce
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
3. Cook pasta as directed on box until it’s al dente.
4. Mix marinara, alfredo, half the parmesan cheese, beef, and pasta in a large bowl.
5. Dump the pasta into a 13×9 inch baking dish; top with remaining cheeses.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
So great, we loved it! It made great leftovers!!