Need a recipe for dinner tonight, that doesn’t take all day to cook? This is was a quick and easy and really good! Matt really loves lasagna but we didn’t have any cottage cheese so I threw together the stuff we did have. The only thing that this is missing is the cottage cheese and I added a little twist that I think was a total success! Give this a try!!
1 lb extra-lean ground beef
4 cups of penne pasta cooked
1 jar (24 oz) Fontina & Asiago Marinara sauce
2 cups Garlic Alfredo sauce
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
3. Cook pasta as directed on box, until it’s al dente.
4. Mix marinara, alfredo, half the parmesan cheese, beef, and pasta in a large bowl.
5. Dump the pasta into a 13×9 inch baking dish; top with remaining cheeses.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
So great, we loved it! It made great leftovers!!