I don’t like to mess around with crazy hard chili because I am the picky eater! Matt and I both don’t love spicy food, so I made the most simple chili you can make and it tasted awesome! You guys should give it a try!
1 lb ground beef (browned)
2 onions (chopped)
4 garlic cloves (chopped)
2 – 14 oz cans of diced tomatoes undrained
1 – 15 oz can of tomato sauce
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
2 – 15oz cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/3 cup water
1. Saute ground beef with garlic and onions until the meat is brown. Stir to break down the meat. Drain well.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except cornstarch and water in the crock pot.
3. Cook on low heat for 6-7 hours.
4. Turn heat up to high. Mix cornstarch and water until smooth and add to chili, stirring well.
5. Uncover and let cook for 20 minutes until sauce is thickened to desired consistency.
6. Top with cheddar cheese!
Your Closest CHEERLEADERS! We are your big sisters , cheerleaders , and confidence boosters in building a happy home. We are the Lou Lou Girls!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.