It’s that time of year when our gardens our bustling with yummy veggies. Nothing beats fresh veggies from the garden! The flavor is off the charts and you realize that the produce that you have been buying at the store just can’t match up. So, when you have a recipe that you can use your bounties, its’ a success! You are going to fall in love with this salad. It is so full of fresh and delightful flavors, your mouth will think it died and went to heaven.
10 ounces spaghetti noodles
1 to 2 cucumbers
6 Tablespoons soy sauce
4 1/2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
3 Tablespoons sesame oil
3 Tablespoons peanut butter
1 Tablespoon molasses
1 cup bacon, chopped
3 to 4 cups salad greens
1/2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Cook the noodles according to the package. Drain, rinse well with cool water, and set aside.
- Cut cucumbers into 1/2 inch pieces. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, oil, peanut butter, and molasses. Set aside.
- Crisp up your bacon in a skillet. Drain on paper towels and chop up your bacon.
- Add the drained noodles to the peanut butter sauce, tossing to coat, then add bacon and about 1/2 of the cucumbers.
- Line bowls with salad greens and add the pasta. Top with remaining cucumbers and sprinkle with peanuts.