Every year on our birthdays my mom makes us what ever we want for dinner. Ben is always ridiculous and wants to pick something different for everyone to eat. He picks absolutely gross stuff! Luckily he decided to go with steak gorgonzola, salad and dump cake. I really loved this, it was so easy!!
1 can (21 oz) Cherry Pie Filling
1 can (21 oz) Crushed Pineapple
1 box yellow cake mix
1 1/2 sticks of butter
Can whipped cream
1. Dump cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple into baking dish. Stir together.
2. Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the fruit.
3. Slice the butter and distribute over the surface of the cake mix.
4. Bake the dump cake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.
5. Serve warm with whipped topping.