It’s almost time for your cute kids to go back to school! I love my girls being home with me in the summer but when it gets that time to start shopping for school clothes, I get a little excited. It is so fun to find unique, cool clothes that nobody else will have but still find the best prices.
It’s a little crazy because I’m not one of these girls that love to go to the mall and browse but I find great enjoyment when I can find cute things for my family. I started shopping online several years ago and I LOVE it! Here is my 5 top reasons why you might want to try shopping online.
1. Infinite Choice: In a store in the mall, shelf space is limited, and so the variety of choices are limited. Not so with an online store. Plus, if you don’t see what you want in one store online, you can move on to another. I also love finding new sites that give you selections that you would never find in your local store.
Some of my favorite spots to shop at are; Zulily, Aeropostale for kids, Justice (they have clothing for boys, too), Children’s Place, The Nest on Main, Wanelo and Modern Vintage Boutique. It’s true, a lot of these sites have stores that you can shop in, but you will find that they have online deals or even a bigger selection, and if they are out of something at the regular store, a lot of times you can find it online.
2. Price Comparisons: When you visit a store, you most likely will settle for the price the vendor has placed on the item. If you shop online it is so easy to compare prices, for even the same name brand.
Also, if you buy it and you decide you don’t like it, the return policies make it so easy to return it. At Christmas, one of my packages didn’t show up and I contacted the online store and they promptly sent out my order again!
3. Super Convenient: I love to sit in my jammies, at anytime of the day or night, and shop! You can multi task, and while you’re shopping, you can do a load of wash and keep the family happy! They also provide what measurements your child will need to fit in the clothing. So I can measure them at home and make sure it will fit just right.
What I love the most is that we aren’t rushing store to store with hundreds of people, trying to get clothes for school. Grabbing whatever looks good at the time and honestly, we would buy just about anything just to be done, because everyone is tired and hungry.
4. Easy Access to Reviews: If I can’t decide if I want a certain item because I can’t tell how it is made. I love to read the reviews from other customers and hear what they think about the quality of the product. Nobody is standing around in the store to give me two thumbs up on my purchase, and yes, sometimes I need that!
5. Better Prices: Several online stores offer prices that are lower than what you will find at the regular store. First, because many people use the internet to find the cheaper item. Second, you can easily browse through the different websites to find the best price. You can do the same thing at the mall, but it would take more time. You also may get free shipping and your items will come right to your front door.