Orange Creamsicle Popcorn
Orange Creamsicle Popcorn combines the flavors of a creamsicle, the crunch of popcorn.
With all the celebrations going on this summer, it always seems like you need a scrumptious treat to share with family and friends!
I always love the fresh taste of citrus, but my husband will sometimes turn up his nose. To my surprise he loved it! This is “more-ish”, you can’t get enough!
2 bags of microwave popcorn
1/2 cup butter
1 can sweeten condensed milk
1/4 cup whipping cream
1 cup of sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 Tablespoons orange zest
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
4 cups mini marshmallows
2 Tablespoons orange juice
- Pop popcorn, and take out the uncooked kernels. Pour into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, cream, sugar, salt, and orange zest.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Let boil for about a minute.
- Remove from heat. Add marshmallows, white chips and stir until melted. Add the orange juice and mix well.
- Pour mixture evenly over the popcorn and toss with a big spoon, coat completely.
- Allow cooling for about 20 minutes to set.