Rice Krispie Treats With A Twist
The other day, when I was making treats for Personal Progress, I couldn’t decide what kind of Rice Krispie treats I wanted to make. So I decided to make two different kinds, and boy am I glad that I did! This is not your ordinary Rice Krispie treat, oh no!!! We will think that you have gone to heaven.
3 Tablespoons butter
1 bag of marshmallows
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups pretzels, chopped
1 bag of caramel Hershey kisses
5 1/2 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large pan, melt butter. Add marshmallows when the butter is melted. Stir with a spatula until marshmallows fully melted.
- Mix in vanilla and 1 cup of crushed pretzels, stir to combine.
- Mix and stir in Rice Krispie cereal until combined. Pour mixture into the prepared pan and press down with spatula onto the Rice Krispie mixture.
- Completely cover the top of the Rice Krispies with the unwrapped kisses. Turn the oven on low broil.
- Place the pan in the oven and leave in the oven for few minutes, until the kisses start to soften or you can gently press down a kiss.
- Remove from oven and press down on the kisses, Sprinkle remaining crushed pretzels on top.