Peanut Butter and Chocolate Double Layer Pie
Peanut butter is one of my favorites!!! Add chocolate and oh my! This pie is full of surprises and your family will be doing a happy dance when they taste it.
You never know, this might even make them so happy that your Mother’s day present might be over the top. It’s not your ordinary graham cracker crust and that’s one of the things that makes it special!
Ingredients: Click here to print recipe:
1 package of Nutter Butter cookies
1/2 stick of butter, melted
1 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup butter, melted and cool
3 cups powdered sugar
2 cups of milk
1 large package instant chocolate pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray pie dish with a nonstick spray. Place the Nutter Butter cookies into a blender or food processor to crumble your cookies. Pour crumbs into a bowl and mix with your melted butter.
- Pour crumbs into your pie dish and press firmly. Bake your crust for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and peanut butter. Gradually stir in powdered sugar until the mixture is a soft dough. Spread mixture into the crust.
- In a small bowl, mix the milk with the pudding. Pour over the peanut butter layer. Chill until its firm.
- Garnish with whipped topping, chocolate chips, and peanuts!