Summer screams “GRILLING”! We love to get together and have fun with our meals. I can smell the amazing grill right now, just thinking about it. I swear you can smell when your neighbors are grilling even when you’re inside minding your own business and your mouth starts to drool. The great thing about using your grill, is that the house doesn’t heat up and there is less dishes.
1 pound of chuck steak
1 pound of chicken thighs
1 bottle Yoshida’s marinade sauce
1 red pepper, cut into chunks
1 green peppers, cut into chunks
1 large onion, quartered
1 package of cherry tomatoes
1 fresh pineapple, cubed
*You can use mushrooms, zucchini squash
- Place beef in a large Ziploc bag and cover with your marinade. Repeat this step with your chicken.
- Soak your skewers in water. This will help your sticks not to burn.
- Only marinade for about 30 minutes to an hour. Less time, helps the meat to not get tough.
- Heat up grill. Cook the meat on the grill and cook it partially. We do this so you know the meat is done and you don’t burn the veggies trying to get the meat cooked!
- Take the meat off the grill and let cool.
- Cut meat into 1 inch cubes.
- Now assemble the kabobs. It really doesn’t matter on the order, just have fun!
- Place the kabobs back on the grill. Cook until the veggies are done!