I’m always looking for new ways to get my kids to love veggies! This isn’t the healthiest way but darn it, they are so good! Green beans aren’t my favorite and I really don’t feed them to my kids very often but I couldn’t stop eating them. Super easy, you need to give them a try. The dipping sauce will make your mouth water.
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup Panko crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 zucchini, thinly sliced
1 cup fresh green beans
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet on a medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and paprika.
- In a pie tin pour flour and in another pan beat the eggs.
- Dredge zucchini and green beans in flour, dip into eggs and then dredge in Panko mixture, press to coat.
- Place zucchini and green beans into the skillet, a few at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 1 minute on each side. Transfer to a plate covered with paper towels.
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch mix
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
2 tomatillos, remove hush, diced
1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro
1 clove garlic, minced
1 fresh lime juice
1 jalapeno, (spicy- keep in the seeds or mild- remove the seeds)
- Mix all the ingredients together in the blender. Place in the refrigerator for about an hour.