The other night, we had a tons of things to do!!! I know if I don’t have a plan on what we are going to eat for dinner, in the morning, we will go out to eat. We do go out to eat but we have decided that the things we make at home always taste better. I had chicken, and it was up to me to make something that my family would love to eat. This is easy, yummy and you will be happy that you made it!!
4 pounds chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
2 Tablespoons butter
1 package Italian seasoning mix-dry
1 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
1 package cream cheese
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 onion, chopped
2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Place butter into the crockpot and let melt. Place chicken pieces on top of the butter. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning mix. Add onion, garlic and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6 to 7 hours.
- About 45 minutes before the chicken is done, remove the chicken from the crockpot and reserve a 1/2 cup of the juices.
- In a saucepan, combine cream cheese, cream, and chicken broth. Heat on a low temperature, while stirring, until smooth.
- Pour sauce over the chicken in crockpot and cook for additional 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve over prepared pasta.