Lisa had activity day on Tuesday and her leaders did this amazing activity to learn about the Resurrection. It’s not my week to share but I thought this was such a neat object lesson to do with your kids.
You start out with putting a marshmallow inside the roll. As they bake , the marshmallow melts, leaving an empty “tomb”. They are really easy and fun for the whole family to make and a great way to teach your little ones about the resurrection. P.S. the rolls are yummy!
2 cans crescent rolls
1/4 butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar mixed with 2 teaspoons cinnamon
16 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cupcake liners into a muffin tin.
- Unroll and separate crescent rolls. Dip marshmallow in the melted butter and then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place a marshmallow at the point of each roll and roll up; pinch all holes closed.
- Place it in the cupcake liner. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- If you have leftovers, store them in an container. You warm them up in the microwave for about 10 seconds to have a warm , gooey treat!!!