With Saint Patrick’s Day just around the corner, “GREEN” is on my mind!!! How can you go wrong with Oreos, white chocolate and Junior Mints??? This is so simple and only takes a few minutes to make. It is so addicting, you won’t be able to stay away from it!! A great treat for every day life or it would be awesome for a special treat for your kiddos for Saint Patrick’s Day.
1 package of White chocolate chips
1 package Oreo cookies
1 box Junior Mints
Green food coloring
- Chop Oreo cookies into bite size pieces. I used a row of Oreos.
- Gently chop the Junior mints, be careful, they squish really easy.
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- In a small, microwave bowl, place the chocolate chips into the bowl and melt them in the microwave, it takes about 45 seconds to 1 minute. Quickly stir in a few drops of green food coloring into the melted chips.
- Pour melted chips into the pan and spread until its even. Scatter the chopped Oreos and Junior mints on top of the chocolate and then gently press them into the chocolate.
- Place pan into the fridge for about an hour. Take out of the fridge and break into pieces.