Lip Smacking Strawberry Lemonade Pie
This simple no-bake Lip Smacking Strawberry Lemonade Pie is prepped in minutes!
This easy, delicious, and refreshing dessert makes the perfect summer treat. I love the creamy lemonade filling mixed with the tart strawberries. Summer, here we come!
My Lisa Kailey, loves strawberry lemonade!!! Every time when we go get a soda from the store she will request her old stand by. Of course, I needed to find a way to put a smile on her face by using her favorite flavors.
Seriously, we could not keep our fingers out of the filling because it is that addicting!!!!! I know, its not summer, but why not start early????? Who says, we can’t enjoy the flavors of summer, anytime of the year?
For the crust:
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
4 Tablespoons butter
1 8 ounce packet of cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup pink lemonade concentrate (not mixed with water)
2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Red food coloring
1 to 2 cups strawberries, sliced
1/3 cup shredded coconut
red food coloring
1 cup whipping cream
3 Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Note: You can use Cool Whip for the topping.
- Crust: Mix the crumbs, sugar, and butter in a 9 inch pie pan.
- Mix until the crumbs have absorbed the butter and the mixture is moist.
- Press the crumbs into the pie pan and bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Filling: Using your mixer, mix the cream cheese until it’s smooth.
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk, while mixing to avoid clumps, scraping the bowl as you go.
- Add the lemonade concentrate and lemon juice and continue to beat.
- Add the red food coloring until its the color you want. Fold in the strawberries.
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell and place it in the freezer until it sets up and is firm.
- Topping: Place coconut in a small plastic bag. Add a couple drops of food coloring and seal the bag. Shake until the coconut turns red.
- Whip the cream until stiff, adding the sugar and vanilla in the process.
- When the pie is firm, its ready to serve. Use a warm, wet knife for smooth cuts.
- When your serving your pie add a dollop of cream to each slice of pie and garnish with the coconut.