1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 8 oz packet of cream cheese
2 teaspoons of garlic salt
4 tablespoons of salted butter
2 cups of bread crumbs
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the noodles as instructed on the packaging. Steam the broccoli.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
3. Mix together tuna, cream cheese, soup, and garlic salt in a stand mixer until well mixed.
4. Then using a spoon mix in peas, noddles, and broccoli. Then put in a 10x13x2 inch pan.
5. Melt the butter and mix in the bread crumbs.
6. Put on top of the tuna noodle mixture.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes.