This gooey, cheesy recipe will be a hit at your house!!! Make a batch of the dip and place it in the middle of your kitchen table. Turn off the TV, phones and tablets. Before you know it, you will be having a great conversation and making memories with your family. Super easy to make and its full of flavor.
8 ounce cream cheese, softened
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon parsley
1/4 teaspoon basil
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup pizza sauce, I use Prego spaghetti sauce-great flavor!
1/4 cup onion, diced
1/2 cup pepperoni, slice
1/4 cup black olives, slice
Optional: mushrooms, green peppers, ham, pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and basil.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into a 9 inch pan. Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Top with the pizza sauce and sprinkle with the remaining cheese over the pizza sauce.
- Top with onions, pepperoni and black olives.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. You can turn the oven on broil for a few minutes to make the cheese even more gooey.