Fruit Salsa is a dessert that meets dip that nobody can resist. Loaded with fresh fruit and berries this is the first thing gone at every party! Serve this alongside our favorite oven-baked cinnamon crisps for dipping, this is going to be your new go-to!
I’m always trying to find new ways to get my girls excited about eating fruit. They like fruit but like most kids, it won’t be the first choice for a snack. I can honestly say that my girls really like this fruit salsa!!!!
The fun thing about this is you can add your favorite fruit and leave out the ones your family won’t eat. Hmmmmm………………….they might find out that they like all the fruits you add to your fruit salsa and ask for this first for their treat!!!
2 Kiwis, peeled and diced
2 apples, peeled and diced
1 cup raspberries
2 cups strawberries, diced
2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons strawberry preserves
10 flour tortillas
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cinnamon
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, lemon juice, and strawberry preserves.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut tortillas either in strips or you can use your cookie cutters to make shapes. Mix cinnamon and sugar and put it into a pie tin.
- Dip cut the tortilla into melted butter and then into the cinnamon sugar. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining tortilla shapes. Allow cooling for 15 minutes.