I’m going, to be honest with you right now and go ahead and say these are the easiest/most delicious dessert you can possibly make! Literally, so easy, we made them in 10 minutes.
I remember when I was little my mom would make these and they were awesome, but I honestly don’t remember them being this good! Here is how it’s done.
1 can Pillsbury buttermilk Grands Biscuits
1 stick of melted salted butter
2 Cups sugar
2 Tablespoons cinnamon
3 cups canola oil or vegetable oil
1. Put oil in a pan and put the stove on medium – medium-high heat.
2. Open the can and using a round object to cut out the centers of the biscuits. We used a pill bottle lid and a frosting tip, but make sure you wash them off good.
3. Once you have them cut out, but once of the centers in the oil to see if it’s hot
enough. P.S. the middles make great donut holes! Cook in the oil until golden
brown, then flip to the other side. Once, golden brown on both sides, place on
a plate with paper towels to absorb the oil.
4. Then dip donut in melted butter.
5. Then dip in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
6. Eat up!
they are fun easy and super good!!