When I was little it seemed as if there was only a couple of different flavors of cookies. You had your chocolate chip, peanut butter and oatmeal raisin. Now, there is no limit of variations you can come up with for a cookie!! Since I love Butterfingers, this cookie makes me happy. It is so good and it will put a smile on your family member faces.
1 stick of butter
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
8 to 10 mini Butterfingers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a plastic bowl, melt butter and peanut butter together. Stir until its smooth. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter mixture with brown sugar and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet mixture.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips and Butterfinger pieces.
- Form dough balls, golf ball size, and bake for 9 to 11 minutes.