We made this over the holidays but it’s a treat that you can enjoy all year long!
9 cups Chex cereal (any kind)
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Measure the cereal into the large bowl, and set side.
- Microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter for 1 minute on high. Stir.
- Cook for 30 second longer or until smooth. Add vanilla
- Pour mixture over the cereal, stirring until coated.
- Pour mixture into a large Ziploc bag and add powdered sugar.
- Shake until well coated.
- Spread on parchment paper to cool.
- Store in Ziploc bags or large sealed bowl.