Eggies-in-the-hole are a classic breakfast at my house. I never would have thought of making them into a sandwich though, but my husband suggested it and oh my you are going to love them!!
Salt and pepper
1. Butter one side of your bread slices
2. Cut out a circle the size of an egg yoke in the middle of the bread.
3. Place buttered side of bread down on frying pan and crack an egg on top of the hole.
4. When one side is finished flip and cook the other.
5. Create a sandwich out of two! (Our favorite toppings are listed above)