2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 16 whole crackers)
8 Tablespoons butter, melted
1 14 ounces can sweeten condensed milk
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 apple, shredded
1 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
1 cup almonds, chopped
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Cover 9×13 pan with tin foil
- Combine graham crackers, butter, and stir until well blended. Press mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and stir until well combined. Pour mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Layer the shredded apples on the sweetened condensed milk. Sprinkle the chocolate chips, and follow by the almonds, and then the finish by sprinkling coconut on top.
- Place pan in the oven and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes or its firm. Let cool in the pan completely and then transfer the finished pan to the fridge to chill before cutting.
* You can switch out the pumpkin for apple butter.