This is the season for leftovers! So many parties, so many hams and turkeys! There always seems to be meat leftover and you don’t want to waste it and it is always great to have a recipe that will make the leftovers into another amazing dinner! This soooooooooo simple and seriously, you will want to make this all the time.
2 small cans potatoes, drain and slice into chunks
1 cup carrots, chopped
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups ham, cubed
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste
Ritz crackers, crushed
- Place potatoes and carrots in the casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, stir together ham, soup, cheese, milk, onion, salt and pepper.
- pour ham mixture over potatoes and carrots in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crushed Ritz crackers over the top.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees. Bake for 45 minutes or until heated through.