My cute friend, Julie Boyack Smith, has the most delicious recipes! Julie was handing out samples at Macey’s the other day and when we tasted this delicious ham, I knew we had to feature it on the blog. The glaze gives your ham a tasty tart flavor but at the same time its sweet. You will love it.
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1 Tablespoon brown mustard
5 pounds cooked ham
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine syrup, cranberry sauce, vinegar and mustard.
- Set aside 1 cup of the sauce.
- Line a roasting pan with foil. Place ham in prepared pan.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Bake for another 35 to 40 minutes, baste with remaining cranberry sauce every 10 minutes.
- Heat reserved sauce, and serve with ham.