Over the Holidays we made this yummy stuff! It’s super easy and I think it looks kind of fancy! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
1 bag of Milk Chocolate Chips
3/4 cup of Peanut butter chips
3/4 cup of peanuts
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 1 minute and stir. Keep cooking for 30 seconds at a time or until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour chocolate onto the parchment paper.
- Melt the peanut butter chips for 1 minute in the microwave and stir. Keep cooking for 30 seconds at a time or until the peanut butter chips are melted.
- Drizzle the peanut butter over the chocolate, then sprinkle the peanuts on the top.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for about 1 hour or until the chocolate has hardened. Then simply break it into chunks.