Every Sunday, I have the pleasure of having my older children for dinner. It’s a great day to try new things but also find something that I can prepare before church and have it ready for my hungry crew. The great thing about this casserole is that its full of flavor, delicious and you could use leftover meat to throw this together. You definitely could switch out the chicken and use your leftover turkey.
1 package chicken flavored stuffing mix, prepared as directed on package
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 Tablespoon, Dijon mustard
1 cup sour cream
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded ( swap out with your turkey)
3 cups broccoli, chopped
2 cups ham, chopped
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix soup, mustard and sour cream in bowl.
- Add chicken, broccoli and ham. Mix well.
- Spoon into casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Layer with the shredded cheese and then the stuffing.
- Cover with foil and bake 35 to 45 minutes or until heated through.