This is sooooo good! It will be gone as fast you can make it! A fun treat to make while the kids are at home. I made this for my husband to take to work last year and as soon as everyone knew he had brought it, it was gone! When the holidays rolled around, his employees started asking when he was going to bring it again!
1 15 ounce bag of Corn pops
1 cup butter
1 cup corn syrup
2 cups brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Combine butter, corn syrup and brown sugar in a sauce pan. While mixing cook for about 2 minutes or until it starts to bubble around the edges, remove from heat.
- Add the baking soda to cause foaming. It helps to coat the corn pops.
- Pour caramel over corn pops and stir until pops are completely covered.
- Place in oven for about 20 minutes, stir after 10 minutes. Remove from oven and pour onto wax paper. Break apart, before pops can cool.