The other day was a crazy day!!!! I went out to my car to go to work and the battery was dead!!! As I looked at my neighbors houses, it looked like a ghost town and realized that everyone was at work. I tried to call my father in law but he didn’t answer. I called, my son Zac, and he didn’t answer! To make a long story short, Zac called me back and came to my rescue!
It was seriously a comfort food day but it needed to be quick and easy because I had already had my quota of craziness! My girls loved the individual serving pot pies and they gobbled them right up!
3/4 cup carrots, chopped
1/2 cup onion, chopped
3/4 cup celery, chopped
2 Tablespoons butter
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 cans of chicken (10 ounce) or 2 cups
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 chicken broth
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1 can of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add carrots, onion, celery, and garlic. Cook on a medium heat for about 5 minutes or until veggies are cooked.
- Season with the salt and pepper. Add chicken, chicken soup, and broth. Mix well.
- Stir in the cheese. Spoon chicken mixture into oven safe bowls. Place a biscuit on the top of each bowl.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until the biscuit is golden brown.