We always have a great debate about pumpkin pie. Part of the family loves it and the other could do without!
We do love cheesecake and I thought if we combined pumpkin with cheesecake, everyone would be happy. This is so yummy!!! The pumpkin haters even loved this recipe.
1 ¾ cup gingersnap cookies, crumbs
6 Tablespoons butter, melted
3 Tablespoons brown sugar
3 – 8-ounce cream cheese
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup melted white chocolate chips
1 cup of sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon cloves
· Preheat oven to 350 degrees. · Crush gingersnaps, we use our Ninja blender. Combine gingersnaps, brown sugar, and butter and stir to combine.
· Press into a 9-inch pie tin. Evenly spread across the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
· Melt chocolate chips, we place them in a microwave-safe dish and microwave at 45-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth.
· Combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time. Add the pumpkin puree, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves.
· Continue to run mixer while you slowly add the chocolate in a steady stream. · Pour the batter onto the crust.
· Place a pan of water on the shelf underneath the cheesecake shelf.
· Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until set. The center will still jiggle. It will finish cooking while it’s cooling.
· When it’s done, remove from the oven and let it completely cool. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. When serving, top with whip topping and maybe your favorite nuts!!