This is totally fun food for your family! A little twist on the ordinary pizza and the best part………your kids will have fun helping you make it! I use to make these a lot when my older kids were little, but again, I forgot about this and then my hubby reminded me.
I don’t know if your like me but it seems like you get into a pattern of making the same thing over and over again and its so fun to step out of the box!
1 can of Pillsbury crescent rolls
Pizza sauce ( I like the taste of Prego Spaghetti sauce, instead)
1 cup cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Roll out crescent rolls and press the seams together.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the dough. Spread out the cheese.
- Add your favorite toppings. Not too thick or it will bulge.
- Roll the dough into a cinnamon roll. Slice the dough into serving sizes with a sharp knife.
- Place onto the cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.