Crazy Bread Copycat Recipe
Almost every Friday my girls want to go to Little Caesars’ Pizza. At first, I thought it was because of the pizza and I loved it because their pizza is so cheap and pretty good. As time has went on with this addiction, I have realized its because of the bread!
Here is a recipe that tastes like the addicting crazy bread that we all love to eat!
1 can Pillsbury pizza dough
2 Tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon garlic salt
grated parmesan cheese (dry)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Unroll the dough onto a cutting board.
- With a pizza cutter, cut the dough in half, and then cut one inch strips.
- Being careful not to stretch the dough, place each strip on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the dough bakes, Melt the butter and add the garlic salt and stir until it dissolves.
- Remove the bread from the oven and brush or spoon the butter mixture on top of your sticks.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of parmesan cheese on each bread stick.