Mini Appetizer Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Yep, you guessed it! We recently held our 2nd annual Cheese Party and these were our appetizers. They were a huge hit and were really easy to make.
1 French baguette
1/2 block of cheese (we used a very fancy type of sharp cheddar)
Cream Cheese Spread for dip (we used a fancy kind that I can’t remember the name, but any cream cheese would be good!)
1. Cut the baguette into thin slices.
2. Cut the cheese into thin slices.
3. Place baguette slices on a cookie sheet with cheese on one side, olive oil, salt, and pepper on the other side.
4. Broil until the cheese melts.
5. Spread a small amount of cream cheese on each and stick them together.
6. Place the rest of the cream cheese spread in a bowl for dip and serve!