Homemade Funfetti pancakes will make any day feel like a celebration! This recipe is delicious!
1 cup half and half
1 cup water
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
4 Tablespoons melted butter, cooled
1 Tablespoon vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
4 tablespoon sugar
21/2 cups of flour
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream, water, yogurt, cooled melted butter and eggs. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients one at a time, making sure they are well mixed.
- Grease griddle and scoop batter onto the griddle. You might have to help spread out the batter because its a little thicker than regular batter.
- Shake sprinkles onto each pancake. If you mix them in the batter, the colors will run.
- Flip the pancakes when you see bubbles on the top or when you see that the edges are well cooked.
The great thing about this recipe is that its from scratch and you can taste it in the pancakes!